Another-Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another-Anime

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» God Eater Burst wiki
Lord of Arcana wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 am by Vang Issac

» Lord of Arcana wiki
Lord of Arcana wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:28 am by Vang Issac

» Monster Hunter Here More Info
Lord of Arcana wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 am by Vang Issac

» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite wiki
Lord of Arcana wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 am by Vang Issac

» Monster Hunter Freedom 2 wiki
Lord of Arcana wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:21 am by Vang Issac

» Phantasy star portable 2 Shizuru Card (wiki)
Lord of Arcana wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 am by Vang Issac

» Phantasy star portable 2 wiki/info
Lord of Arcana wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 am by Vang Issac

Top posters
Yuchun
Lord of Arcana wiki I_vote_lcapLord of Arcana wiki I_voting_barLord of Arcana wiki I_vote_rcap 
Vang Issac
Lord of Arcana wiki I_vote_lcapLord of Arcana wiki I_voting_barLord of Arcana wiki I_vote_rcap 
jynxgurl666
Anonymous666
HaDezGuRl666
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Lord of Arcana wiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vang Issac
Admin
Admin
Vang Issac

Soul's ^,..,^ : 119

Lord of Arcana wiki Empty
PostSubject: Lord of Arcana wiki   Lord of Arcana wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:28 am

There are 5 different weapon classes in Lord of Arcana:
Lord of Arcana is an action game that allows up to four players to fight monsters and demons, some of which make cameo appearances from other Square Enix games. The gameplay is very close to the Monster Hunter, God Eater, and Phantasy Star Portable series, but this time with cinematic kills and mini-games. Players also have the ability to summon monsters to aid them in battle. Players can also use magic to inflict damage on the enemy (e.g. Fire, Light, etc.)
Plot

Lord of Arcana takes place in a world called Horodyn, named after the land's first king. Somewhere in Horodyn lies an ancient stone known only as "Arcana", which apparently holds great magical power. Unfortunately, as well as humans, the world is home to many great and powerful monsters and beasts, which are fought by warriors known as Slayers who seek Arcana.

1 Handed Swords
Maces
2 Handed Swords
Polearms
Firelances

1H Swords are the basic weapon with high mobility and quick low damage strikes. You can equip shields with it.

Maces are a chargeable, slow attacking weapon with powerful battle arts. You can't equip shields with it.

2H Swords are a slower than 1H sword but with longer range and more powerful strikes. You can equip shields with it.

Polearms have long, very specific range (just what the tip strikes) and have powerful kicking arts. You can't equip shields with it.

Firelances are the only long range weapon with the ability to "charge up" by pressing the X button. They have two long range battle arts and two short range battle arts. You can't equip shields with it.
Back to top Go down

Lord of Arcana wiki
Page 1 of 1