Another-Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another-Anime

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» God Eater Burst wiki
God Eater Burst wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 am by Vang Issac

» Lord of Arcana wiki
God Eater Burst wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:28 am by Vang Issac

» Monster Hunter Here More Info
God Eater Burst wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 am by Vang Issac

» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite wiki
God Eater Burst wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 am by Vang Issac

» Monster Hunter Freedom 2 wiki
God Eater Burst wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:21 am by Vang Issac

» Phantasy star portable 2 Shizuru Card (wiki)
God Eater Burst wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 am by Vang Issac

» Phantasy star portable 2 wiki/info
God Eater Burst wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 am by Vang Issac

Top posters
Yuchun
God Eater Burst wiki I_vote_lcapGod Eater Burst wiki I_voting_barGod Eater Burst wiki I_vote_rcap 
Vang Issac
God Eater Burst wiki I_vote_lcapGod Eater Burst wiki I_voting_barGod Eater Burst wiki I_vote_rcap 
jynxgurl666
Anonymous666
HaDezGuRl666
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:09 pm

God Eater Burst wiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vang Issac
Admin
Admin
Vang Issac

Soul's ^,..,^ : 119

God Eater Burst wiki Empty
PostSubject: God Eater Burst wiki   God Eater Burst wiki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 am

(Story)

The story revolves around the six main members of the Far East Branch of an anti-Aragami organization called Fenrir. The Player will lead the veteran and rookie members named Lindow, Sakuya, Soma, Kota, and Alisa, while assignments come from Tsubaki, an instructor. In the first story arc of the game, the story revolves around Aegis Island, a humanoid Aragami Shio, and the Devouring Apocalypse. It centers around the main storyline Characters. In the second story arc of the game, the story revolves around the 1st Unit's search for Lindow Amamiya, which results in the arrival of Ren, and a new Aragami, the Corrosive Hannibal. It centers around the main character's interactions.

(Gameplay)

The game possesses a very large storyline which can be experienced fully with names and voice actors in single-player mode. Players play as a young, previously unemployed warrior who has been enlisted against powerful creatures called the "Aragami", warriors who face these beasts are called "God Eaters". The game boasts a mission-based single-player mode consisting of more than 100 missions inclusive of co-operative play with up to 3 teammates over local Adhoc or AI-controlled teammates. The game also features character creation allowing customization of hairstyle, hair color, face, skin, voice, clothing, as well as weapons. Another feature of the game is full bullet customization, a first for the PSP. The game can be described as a typical hack n' slash RPG with an anime-like storyline. Players playing Gods Eater Burst get both storylines, effectively a 2 for 1 price for getting the game.

Website Link: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down

God Eater Burst wiki
Page 1 of 1